Patient Update – December 2020
Feel free to review the statements below for more information about the COVID-19 vaccine. These resources are not medical advice:
- Click here to read the ASRM statement issued on December 16, 2020
- Click here to read the joint statement from the ASRM and other OBGYN groups issued on December 16, 2020
- Click here to read official guidelines from the American College of OBGYN on COVID vaccines and pregnancy issued on December 13, 2020
Your Fertility and COVID 19: What You Need To Know And How To Move Forward
Update – July 13,2020
We are open and have initiated a safe and controlled re-start of most treatment cycles. We look forward to welcoming you back!
We understand that this has been a challenging and frustrating time for many of our patients who, like us, are actively monitoring all developments related to the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As always, the safety of our patients, staff and community remain our top priority.
What services are currently available?
New and established patients may currently start or resume these services. *
- Virtual physician consultations – both new and follow up
- Diagnostic fertility testing (ultrasound and bloodwork, hysterosalpingogram [HSG], semen analysis)
- Ovulation induction (OI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Frozen embryo transfer (FET)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Oncofertility preservation
- Third Party Cycles
*Service hours may be reduced at some locations. Please call our office to get the most up to date office hours and clinic details.
Please be advised of the following updates to clinic operations:
1) Patients are required to wear masks while onsite.
In compliance with state and local ordinances, all individuals are required to wear face masks while onsite. All patients need to wear a face mask or facial protection that covers both mouth and nose in order to enter the facility. Please note, our office is unable to provide patients with face masks – each patient is responsible for obtaining his or her own mask. If a patient cannot secure a medical-grade face mask, the following are acceptable face protection options: any bandana, scarf, or handmade mask that fully covers the mouth and nose.
2) Our office will continue our guest limitation policy.
In observance of social distancing practices and to minimize the number of individuals onsite at a given time, only the scheduled patient will be admitted to the facility. All patients visiting the Center for morning monitoring, bloodwork, or imaging scans are not permitted visitors or companions at this time. Children are not permitted onsite. We apologize for any inconvenience; however we are committed to protecting the safety of our patients and staff by limiting the number of individuals in our office.
3) All patients will be screened for temperature and health at entry.
To protect our patients, staff, and current (and future!) families, every individual entering the office will be subject to a temperature screening and will be screened for COVID-19 related symptoms.
4) Cycle Disruption Policy
If an individual demonstrates symptoms of illness during a treatment cycle, or if the individual tests positive for COVID-19 during the course of their treatment, the cycle will be cancelled or suspended.
If this cancellation or suspension occurs prior to retrieval, we will issue a credit balance in accordance with services rendered during the cycle. Credit balances will be established on a case-by-case basis. We are not able to extend credit toward products or services provided by third parties (products or services provided by third parties include but not limited to medications, phlebotomy, anesthesia, genetic testing, tissue storage fees, etc).
New Patient Consults
We are happy to offer consultations for new and existing patients, as well as financial consults, via telemedicine or in person.
- If you would like to schedule a New Patient Consult with one of our fertility specialists, please click here to request an appointment.
- If you would like to schedule a Follow Up Consult with your provider or a Financial Consult, please call your home office to schedule.
We understand that questions may arise as for patients initiating or resuming fertility treatment during this unprecedented time. Our staff is available to answer all questions concerning your care and will continue to provide guidance and support as patients make progress toward their family building goals. Our goal is for each patient to start or resume testing and/or treatment as soon as they are ready.
As always, we remain committed to your safety and to serving you throughout your fertility journey. Our goal is to help you take the necessary steps towards starting a family in a safe, supportive environment, whenever you feel comfortable. We hope to see you soon, whether in our clinic or via telemedicine, in order to ensure you can resume your journey to parenthood as quickly as possible.