Aneden Gives has developed a grant opportunity for deserving families who demonstrate a documented need for fertility treatment. All interested candidates should contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit anedengives.com. All applications should be submitted electronically.
Each grant will pay at least $5,000 to support each family or up to the cost of the treatment if lower.
What is Aneden Gives?
Aneden Gives believes that fertility treatments should be accessible to all. Their mission is to create positive outcomes in the fertility journey, and help bear some of the financial burdens on the families.
Aneden Gives operates with these two goals in mind:
- To provide grants to multiple families each year so that their fertility journey can turn into a success story.
- To build a network of healthcare providers that will support the families through their fertility journey.
What are the grant eligibility criteria?
- Applicants annual combined family income must not exceed specific income limits (see details).
- Applicants must not have fertility insurance coverage. If applicants have fertility insurance coverage, but have exhausted their coverage they remain eligible.
- We are currently only accepting applicants that are patients of the Houston Fertility Institute and Pacific NW Fertility in Seattle. Later in 2021, we will begin accepting applications for Lagos, Nigeria through our Nigeria Initiative.
- Applicants must be legally allowed to live and/or work in the US.
- Only one application will be accepted for each family.
You can read more about the process on their website.