Houston Fertility Institute Participates in Clinical Trials
As a leading Houston fertility clinic, Houston Fertility Institute regularly participates in multi-center IVF clinical trials. The clinical trials help our clinic offer your family the most advanced IVF treatment available. Read successful IVF stories or start your family’s success story by finding a Houston Fertility Institute location near you today.
We are always trying to participate in new research studies! Check our Blogs often and Like us on Facebook to receive the most up to date information regarding current studies!
Happening Now at Houston Fertility Institute:
You may be eligible for the IVF Study if you meet the following criteria:
- Women between 21-40 years of age undergoing first IVF at HFI
- Normal ovarian reserve testing (cycle day 3 FSH < 10 mIU /mL, and AMH > 1.0 ng/mL)
- No Presence of untreated Hydrosalpinx
- No History of recurrent pregnancy loss
- No Chromosomal translocation of female or male partner
- No Genetic indication for pre-implantation genetic diagnosis
Qualified participants will receive
- Up to 3000 IU of stimulation medications (Bravelle and/or Menopur)
- 2 boxes of Endometrin for FET cycle
Thrive IVF Study
The Thrive-IVF Research Study is evaluating the effectiveness, safety, and tolerability of NT100, an investigational medicine, in women who have had repeated IVF failures despite having good-quality embryos. NT100 is a novel treatment that is being evaluated to determine if it improves the chances of getting pregnant after IVF. For more information about NT100, visit www.noratherapeutics.com.
You may be eligible for the Thrive-IVF Research Study if you meet the following criteria:
- Are between 21 and 38 years of age
- Have had 3 or more failed IVF cycles that included transfer of good-quality embryos (at least 2 of these involving the transfer of fresh embryos)
Qualified participants will receive study-related tests and procedures at no cost, including:
- An IVF cycle, including procedures and medications
- Study medication
If you are interested in learning more about the Thrive-IVF study and whether you may be eligible to participate, please call today to speak to the clinical research coordinator.